Brown “Chromexcel” Handicafted Leather Watch Strap
Masterfully handcrafted, this devilishly good-looking watch strap is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
- Handmade single completely
- Brand: Hephakee
- Material of strap: Genuine Cowhide leather
- Size: Full size and bespoke as your demands.
- Buckle: 316L high-quality medical stainless steel, allergy proof. After 4 precise polishing processes, so the surface texture feels exquisite, with charming luster. The operation is very simple.
- We padded and slightly tapered cut the strap with matching stitching for durability
- Leather-lined wire has good water-repellent properties, which helps dispel sweat. So Along with that is soft, flexible, resilient and resilient, therefore no worries of breaking when worn for a long time.
- Suitable Brand: Cowhide leather strap and stainless-steel buckle, classic and elegant appearance provides a perfect replacement to Hublot, Omega, Tissot, Rolex, IWC, Apple Watch, and other watches for instance.
Shipping time: We make-to-order This leather watch strap to your specifications. We will dispatch them within 7-10 business days with express shipping and 15-30 business days with standard shipping. Moreover, we ship worldwide.
How we made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor. As a result, An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where we made: All Hephakee leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Viet Nam.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one month from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
In fact, with perfect quality, no surprise when Hephakee’s leather watches straps have been the choice of international consumers for generations and are a statement of elegance and refinement. Like all of our exotic leathers, the watch strap features velvety soft lining, reinforced stitching behind the buckle, and a stainless-steel buckle.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review this product.